Strategy • Insight • Creative
// Post Production
As soon as the production phase is completed, our post production team gets to work, finessing the footage into a finished piece of work. Following our strategy and goals for the production, we will be ensuring a coherent story and feel comes together that is consistent with whether you want to amaze, compel, engage, inspire or motivate your target audience.
The post production phase includes:
- Ingesting and organising footage
- Editing to the storyboards
- Integrating animation and motion graphics
- Designing the sound and music elements, integrating voiceover
- Grading the final edit to give it a distinctive, high-end look
Stories…brought to life.
The post production phase is where everything comes together into a coherent, on-brand, on-message, on-emotion piece of work. Typically, this phase takes longer than the filming or animation phase, but it’s where the whole story is brought to life.